Old July 8th 19, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default The American Fascist Party can't all be cyclists!

On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 14:31:32 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 10:23:27 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

///////////////////
Tom, you need to A) get someone to recognize your (undocumented)
brilliance and give you a good job; B) Sell some of that half million
fortune you claim to have in the markets; and most important:

C) Use the resulting money to move out of that hell hole.

Every day you stay there and whine about your surroundings adds
evidence that you're sadly lacking in success.

- Frank Krygowski

Tell us all: Since my home, which is paid for, is now worth $700,000,
Why would I need to cash in my investments to move elsewhere?

1)you can not take the $$$$ with you, so you'd be smarter to exchange
some of it for a better locale now.

BTW, it is only your "home" if it is in what we call strata title, aka ou
do not actually own the land.

If it is "house and land" then you could easily live in a hovel on $600k
worth of land. sort of reminds me of the old guy in the movie Up.