Old September 27th 11, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

Default Excellent result?: Cheerless will mention Darwin I expect

On 27/09/2011 10:14, Squashme wrote:

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...hys-evans.html

Death by motorist gets less than assault by cyclist?

You could argue that getting a 21 month jail term for being a dozy bint
who was not looking where they were going is a bit high.

In fact, if all dozy bints got that sentence for not looking where they
were going, the prisons would be cramped and the roads would be empty.

Saying that, it is high time that drivers were forced to take more
responsibility.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.