Old April 18th 21, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
N8N[_2_]

Default Justice sure and swift to evil cyclist

On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 11:02:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 4:41:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 9:17:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:19:35 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/video-...-in-the-bronx/
Notice how all of the New Yorkers stand around because murder is an every say even now?

Sadly, very sadly, in the USA, Land of the Free(to murder), mass murders seem to be an every week if not everyday occurrence.
https://www.nytimes.com/article/mass...ings-2021.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/ma...nth/index.html

When you purposely drive people to distraction with false claims of covid-19 and man-made climate change you have to put up with the results of that.. You little Hitler's who believe that you can cause enough havoc to force the destruction of the Constitution are going to discover the this country is not only a lot stronger than you, but that you are going to become the target yourselves.

What...?

First of all, climate change is happening. This isn't a theory or a hypothesis or whatever, all you have to do is look at any number of statistics - global average temperatures, frequency of severe storms, melting of ice caps etc.

Secondly, I not only know quite a few people who have had COVID but both the person who has the cube next to me at work's mother and also the cook at my favorite local Mexican restaurant have DIED of it, so I find your message not only spectacularly ignorant but offensive as well. I guess in your mind, it's just part of the hoax? Are they still alive somewhere on some remote island or were they murdered by the conspirators?