Old April 5th 04, 09:37 PM
Tom Kunich

Default RvV

"Amit" wrote in message
om...
h squared wrote in message

i'm a terrible observer, but it looked to me like hoste did wait a bit
for wessemann to chase, but maybe when he didn't, hoste didn't want to
just give up his chance for a win. i don't see what bruylandts has to
complain about really.

You're still a better observer than Kunich.

Hoste was sitting on the whole way, not even soft pedalling through.
When Bruylandts pulled off Hoste actually pushed Bruylandts ahead of
him.

I have heard anyone here say anything about "the look" that Steffen gave
Hoste which clearly said, "I ain't chasing". Is that because you're all so
observant?