Old July 29th 13, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

Default Motorist mows down child outside primary school

On 29/07/2013 14:10, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

If I'm being honest, I don't recall seeing very much in this group which
would make me want to cycle more (or take it up if I didn't already).
There's no rational argument or examples of how cycling is enjoyable,
it's just a long repetitive list of why every other form of transport is
bad, to make cycling look like the natural choice for anyone with half a
brain.

Welcome to the atmosphere you and other idiots like you created. All the
people who enjoy cycling and want to talk about it have buggered off
elsewhere, to avoid the poison you repeatedly spread.