Old September 7th 03, 07:56 PM
Scic

Default Discovery Tires...was...Road bike seat height?

From: "Ken Bessler"

I have the following bike setup:
snip

Tires - Discovery Kevlar CyclePro 700x25

First time that I've seen these tires mentioned here.
I've been buying them for years from REI but they've since been replaced by the
Avenir Discovery Kevlar Belted 700x25c which are said to be identical (same
tire) to the Cycle Pro albeit now made in Korea. I can't tell the difference.
At $15.00 per, it might be a tire to consider for those who ride city streets
like I do and often lose tires to cuts. Had to give up $30.00+ tires...too
expensive.
I obviously like them and wouldn't mind seeing a review from someone more
knowledgable than me.
I wish they still made the Schwinn Record, a good, expendable tire, I thought.

Sig
Chicago