Old September 7th 05, 01:00 AM
Johnny ReBike

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

On 6-Sep-2005, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Most recumbent cyclists are elderly men who have been working class
types
all of their lives and have neglected their minds. All I have ever done
is
to cultivate my mind since I never had to work much, so why should
others
not benefit from my life of leisure.

Hmmm that's code for you haven't been employable and are on welfare\

I have been a gentleman of leisure my entire life. You could have been too

if you had not been so foolish as to marry and have children. It is not my

fault that you ended up nothing but a working stiff. That was still no
excuse for neglecting your mind, but I know it can be tough to feed your
mind when you have a wife and children to feed.

Johnny ReBike sez, eddie dolan lives off rental income of buildings
inherited from parents. eddie boy slower at making a living than Johnny
ReBike is on the road.

--
Johnny ReBike
ReBike - Slowest Bike in the Known Universe