Old December 5th 19, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Darwin steps in. No brakes, hill, no helmet and a red light, youcan guess the result.

On 05/12/2019 08:34, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 04/12/2019 18:44, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 04/12/2019 16:28, MrCheerful wrote:
"I saw him approach the lights and I said 'oh my God he's gone
through at red'."

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news...ision-17362671

A fifth of motorists have ran a red light in the last year | This is
... https://www.thisismoney.co.uk money cars article-5555273
A-fifth... 5 Apr 2018 - Drivers not only owned up to jumping red
traffic lights but also ... past year, with nearly one in 10 (9 per
cent) having done so within the last 24 hours

Oh ffs Bod!

There are 38.7 million registered cars on UK roads. One fifth is

about 8 million cars. This is an exceptional amount. Why do you
dismiss this as trivial?

I don't. But this is a cycling group.

And you are a well-known bicyclist.;