Old November 12th 13, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default "... I forgot to put batteries in my dynamo."

On Monday, November 11, 2013 9:00:41 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:52:45 -0500, Wes Groleau

How about some FREE educational material? Just yell, every time you
pass him, "When are you going to stop being an IDIOT and get a light?"

and, of course, "he" is rolling along there feeling very satisfied
with himself.. sort of an American Ninja sneaking about and "nobody
can see me" :-).

.... and while doing it, he's thinking "I'm an unusually perceptive guy, and I'm learning all the time, and I've thought about the risks and considered the law, but due to my knowledge and skill I feel I'm fine with ignoring the law and doing whatever the ***k I decide to do."

- Frank Krygowski