Old January 21st 20, 07:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Yet another cyclist ploughs into a parked car.

On 20/01/2020 19:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 20/01/2020 16:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 20/01/2020 15:33, MrCheerful wrote:
In a statement, a spokesman for the force said: "We are appealing
for witnesses to a collision between a cyclist and a parked car on
Littondale near the junction with Cotterdale, Hull, on Wednesday,
January 15 at around 2pm.

"A 65-year-old male cyclist is believed to have been in collision
with a parked car (a black Mini) and sustained serious and
life-threatening injuries. He was admitted to hospital where he
remains.
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...h-mini-3756409

Another sad cyclist story from the group's saddest poster.

********!
If it was not posts from people like Mr Cheerful and people such as
myself this group would be dead.
We keep this group alive and well you know that.
Cyclists cannot stand criticism. They get all upset. Little
snowflakes. Strange that I've never had any problems with cyclists in the
55

years of driving cars/motorbikes/lorries/vans and bicycles.
In my experience it has always been drivers pulling out of side roads
without looking properly that caused the most dangerous situations.

Replies like your load of very limited driving experience keep this group
alive.
**** you Ron, and a happy new year.

Thankyou.

--