Old November 9th 03, 02:48 AM
Edward Wong

Default BiGHA Comments

I'm just making a point based from my perceptions on BiGHA, even if a
disagreeance is enevitable. And also i'm not an 'advertising
copywriter.

-- NiCK

Nick, as soon as I seen the title of the thread I knew you were going
to get mostly "troll" responses especially from one individual whose
inicials are LLL. On the up side, Entreprenuer Magazine a couple of
months ago had a positive write up on BiGHa, though it centered mostly
around John Acres's business savy and his knack for taking risks. The
article did mention that at the time, BiGHa had already made several
hundred thousand dollars in sales...good considering that they haven't
been officially in business for a full year at the time.

All in all, this is a great newsgroup but you got to separate the
"chaff" from the good.

Edward Wong
Orlando, FL