Old February 13th 20, 12:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Better Braking?

Who will these bullies -- Krygowski, Slow Johnny and Rideablot -- hound next?

AJ

On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 2:22:01 AM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/12/2020 6:31 PM, sms wrote:
On 2/12/2020 3:18 PM, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:13:57 -0800, sms
wrote:

On 2/12/2020 1:28 AM, wrote:

snip

I had thought that a politician's wages were pretty good as I remember
sms proudly announcing his election and a day to so later revealed
that he and his wife had just bought new cars.
--
cheers,

John B.

Does this bother you? Are we also going to discuss your pension and
what you do with it?

Well I just wish that it were true that the wages were good! In reality
they're terrible. Sounds like John is following Frank into the abyss of
lies, for what reason it is unclear. Maybe he's still upset about
Rivnuts.

Lies? Is it a lie that you did post that you had been elected? Is it a
lie that you did post that you and your wife had bought new cars...

It is true that I was elected.

It is a lie that my wife and I bought new cars.

I bought a new car about a year after I was elected. Is it okay to buy a
new car after 21 years? Next time I'll check with you and Frank to be
sure I'm allowed to do so.

I said not a word about your car purchases. Quit the straw man attacks.

I said you attempt to make pocket change from your web sites. I posted
quotations from your websites to prove that. If you want to dispute what
I said, stick to what I said, not what you imagine.

--
- Frank Krygowski