Old August 31st 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

Default On the constant malice of the petty scum on RBT

On Aug 30, 3:28*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote:

Unlike Tom, I would like t thank you for all the amusement.

That why some "Bloodhound Exploit" trojan or worm was attached to your post?

Just another example of the stupid malice of the worthless scum on
RBT. I've done these little sleazeballs no harm -- in fact I wouldn't
even notice such useless people if they didn't constantly put
themselves in my face in an effort to give meaning to their pointless
little lives -- but they just can't help these wretched expressions of
their congenitally weak characters. As I've said before, they're not
scum because I say so, they're scum because they constantly behave
like scum. This scumball Andres Muro wrecking everyone's computer to
get at me is the measure of their irresponsibility and malice. The
irony is that I'm the one person he can't get at because I have a
firewall and that sits behind a proxy and anyhow I'm not so cheap as
to use a virus-prone PC.

Andre Jute
*Charisma is the art of infuriating the undeserving by merely existing
elegantly

Sonny, I haven't sent any viruses. However, your very tiny brain does
not allow you to see this. Regardless, when someone confronts you, as
I predicted, you proceed to shout insults since you are incapable of
dialogue. You are so derivative of jim beam.