Old February 22nd 05, 06:51 PM
R.D

Hi
I have stored my two in the freezer (all parts) over the last year. Have had
no problems at all. This method sure beats all that drying out of the
system.

RD

"Paul Rose" wrote in message
Hi All

Having just bought a camelbak I understand its a good idea, once cleaned,

store the reservoir in the freezer until needed. Apparently this prevents
any nasties growing in it!

A question for anybody out there who stores theirs in the freezer - do you
store all the 'bits' in the freezer too? By 'bits' I mean the tubing,

mouth
piece and valve, screw cap and the white rubber (?) washer/seal that fits
around it.

I was wondering if any of the above, apart from the reservoir, would

become
brittle or damaged?

Thanks,

Regards, Paul - with a clean and sterilised camelbak waiting to decide
whether to put the lot in the freezer ;o)
My Lake District walking site:
www.lakelandwalker.co.uk