Old May 15th 05, 03:55 PM
Dan

GaryG wrote:

Moron...if you're threading through groups of peds while "coming up fast
from behind", you're the one with the problem. Try removing the training
wheels from your bike, and ride where bikes belong - in the street. If
you're bumping into peds on a MUP, you're a dangerous idiot.

GG

GG

My my my, what a nasty temper you have there. And such a big mouth. Do
you talk this way to people face to face? I doubt you have the guts,
little man. When you're not indulging your ugly, frustrated personality
on with insulting ng posts, how do you usually express it, beating your
wife & kids, perhaps? What am I saying, that would imply you actually
have human contact outside of your usenet outbursts. The incident in
question occurred on a designated BIKE path. And apparently you missed
the part about how the woman walked into ME when I was traveling at a
walking pace. I'll agree with the OP on this thread with regards to
"responding in kind"; Go to hell, asshole.

Dan