Old November 27th 08, 01:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:jpGdnWTqnoWycbDUnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro.

OMG God OMG you REALLY ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT ME

ADMISSION AGAINST INTEREST

you have to get other people to do your work for you don't you, nicrosoft

That would cure you forever of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god
damn ****ing female bitch!

why do you believe I am a liberal

In any event,why do you think that rape cures anyone of anything or that a
race specific assault would thus incline someone.
Moreover, why do you believe you know my race

And put a period at the end of your sentences - you freaking moron!

absolutely not. ............ I will put them at the beginning

mk5000

"Gary in recent years had observed, with plate tectonically cumulative
anxiety, that population was continuing to flow out of the Midwest and
toward the cooler coasts.... Gary wished that all further migration [could]
be banned and all Midwesterners encouraged to revert to eating pasty foods
and wearing dowdy clothes and playing board games, in order that a strategic
national reserve of cluelessness might be maintained, a wilderness of taste
which would enable people of privilege, like himself, to feel extremely
civilized in perpetuity."--Jonathan Franzen, Corrections