Old January 6th 04, 01:49 AM
tcmedara

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

Kevan Smith wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:32:39 GMT, "Claire Petersky"
from Comcast Online wrote:

"Dan Connelly" wrote in message
m...

I wore a "no war" button on my courier bag for a long time, and
never heard a negative word about it.

I had the word "Peace" written on my bleach bottle fender last year,
no incident.

I protested the Iraq war at a Bush rally and was threatened with
arrest. I also protested in front of a federal building and was
threatened with various bodily harm and had a gun pointed at me. And
I protested in front of an Air Force base and got lots of supportive
feedback and police protection.

You should stop useless activities like those mentioned above and go ride
your bike.

Tom (who couldn't ride while deployed for the Iraq war)