Old November 27th 05, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default AN interesting article

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:59:37 GMT, "Mike Kruger"
wrote:

"Colorado Bicycler" wrote in message
groups.com...
Seems the whole google groups system (which I use since my ISP dropped
usenet) went down for two days, and is just now catching up, something
that was not apparent to me when I posted the second post.

Google Groups is always slow in showing postings. It's predecessor, Deja
News, also was slow.

Google is ten times faster than Deja -- have you used Google news lately?

sunsite.dk has just dropped the entire rec.* hierarchy. It appears
to be entirely composed of computing related groups now.

Sunsite dropped basically all their newsgroups. So then I tried teranews,
but I couldn't seem to configure it right, and they had zero customer
service, so that was a few bucks (not many) down the drain. Fortunately,
earthlink is now working for me -- they seem to have gotten their act
together.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky