Old March 23rd 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Default Somehow No One Seems To Think

Michael Baldwin wrote:
The often prophetic Tom Kunich wrote,"Somehow No One Seems To Think"

Tom, so far your subject/header phrase has been _supported_ in this
threads replies!

I'm a Libertarian. When it comes to political discussions, I invest
little if any energy, regarding politics, in anyone over the age of 30.
For the past 35 years I've been a self study of our nations framers &
founders. I've yet to "discover" a flaw in their _original_ works.
I've submitted to the possibility that our nation has "mis-placed"
it's moral compass. I've used the word _moral_ in the sense that the
framers & founders did.
Likewise, I'm not ashamed to call myself an American in the "Spirit
of 76".
Well there, that should fan the embers!

Libertarianism. Slave O' Da State pushes that agenda nicely. Some
might disagree, but I basically agree with him.

Over the age of 30. Do you find that those under the age of 30 are
more open/reasonable in political discussions? I would have expected the
age to be ~20 years lower,

"framers & fathers...". There's been MUCH discussion and
re-invention of the founding fathers. So much, in fact, that I don't
know what anyone means when they refer to them any more. Most people
have a fuzzy idea of what liberty means, and they're sure the ff's would
agree with them. So one could generally replace the phrase "founding
fathers" with "those guys who lived a long time ago and agreed with
everything I say". In any event, you'd have to be more specific if you
wanted to fan any flames.