Old August 26th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Default Camelbak - The SlipStream

Not in my opinion. I regularly drain a 100 oz in that amount of time,
especially in Texas. The Camelbak Mule is more of a correct range for
MUni, in my experience. It has plenty of storage for your stuff
without useless superstructure, so if you find that 100 oz is too much,
then you're not carrying extra weight for no reason.

In colder regions, the Mule has enough straps or cords to hold a fleece
vest, a windbreaker or rain shell, and a pair of mitts or hand shells.

I've had the one I'm using for several years now.

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton