Old December 10th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Alexi Grewal: worst teammate ever

Anton Berlin wrote:

Sorry Ryan but this subject line makes you look like a putz. If a guy
holds support from a teammate and then drops out or gets 18th then
he's a selfish ****ing **** and deserves the worst.

But if a guy does these things believing he can win and then does it -
that makes him a god.

Because anyone that's got to that level will tell you when the race
starts - it's every man for himself.

(of course this is different in stage racing but one day races you're
on your own)

Correct, Phinney should have brought his own ****ing lunch. Phinney
reminds me of one of those faggots on group rides who's always asking for
spare tubes and a pump when they flat. I can't tell you have many
****hole riders I know whose way of fixing a flat is to call their
girlfriend to pick them up.

Magilla