Old March 16th 19, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Pedestrian mows down cyclist

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 3:33:37 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 3:12:59 PM UTC, Peter Parry wrote:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 04:12:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 10:03:54 PM UTC, Peter Parry wrote:

There is a web site where the owner publishes the details of all the
cycling fatalities he can find in local and national papers to act as
a memorial to "cyclists down". He generally puts the cause of the
death, The last time I looked early last year over a third of cyclist
deaths occurred while they were on club rides, time trials, "training
rides or similar club or racing related activities.

Keith Peat passed away from terminal cancer in 2016 and he collected dead cyclists like people used to collect dead butterflies.

That was not the one I was thinking of.
https://beyondthekerb.org.uk/
seems to be the one or have similar functionality albeit that it is
more difficult to use than the one I remember.

Not seen that one.
That site seems to be a less prolific and less obsessive version of the late Mr Peat's.

Alan Share is another blogger that seems to have an unhealthy obsession with cycling. He has been around for a few years since Keith Peat's death.

http://deathofanightingale.com/blog/...iss-the-story/