Old April 25th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

Default cycling.tv is teh suck

Bret wrote:
On Apr 24, 11:33 am, bar wrote:
when will they get their **** together? or when will some competitor
eat their lunch? i confess i hate cycling.tv (the web site designed
by monkeys, their love of all things microsoft, and the buggy service
[not the commentators]) with a passion rivaled only by my hatred for
helmet zealots ...

Agreed. I really liked Brian Smith's commentary but I had to give up
on cycling.tv because the site was too buggy.

Bret

I dumped them a year ago and tried to get off their spam list, no way.
Despite trying several different ways to get them to cease and desist, I
still get spam emails from them.

- dave a