Old July 22nd 19, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default No motor vehicles except lawnmowers

On 21/07/2019 16:19, Simon Jester wrote:

The local bypass was closed yesterday so the council could mow the
grass and trim the hedges. Was this because they feared the workers
would be endangered by speeding cyclists? We are often told cyclists
cause more danger to pedestrians than motorists.

We also reliably informed that cycists are responsible for all the
rubbish thrown out along the roads. So I guess it adds up.