Old March 22nd 04, 03:51 AM
Werehatrack

Default Schwinn Backpedaling

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:19:28 +0000, Garrison Hilliard
quoted a source thusly:

"The shop is busy working on a line of special edition Sting-Rays, complete
with fancy logos and extreme features. There is also talk of adult-size
Sting-Ray bikes as well, sure to cause a stir on the typical Sunday morning bike
path."

Oh, great, just what we don't need; another looks-cool way to attract
people who are more interested in image than riding. Image is a
fashion thing, and its life expectancy is finite; for long-term gains,
build on substance, not style.