Old June 3rd 21, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud Fauci

We have someone who knows a great deal about science in our midst, and all the resident bullies can do is try to drag him down to their level. As a shiver-making example, Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud and liar, Anthony Fauci, as we now discover in Fauci's own words from his emails:
"Six Bombshell Revelations From Fauci's Emails"
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...-list-n2590371

Of course the apologies Tom are owed will not be forthcoming from the scum who claimed "scientific authority" for attempting to shout him down.

Senator Rand Paul and Tom Munich can take a victory for having stood so long against the common hard of painless lemmings. The people, including on RBT, who abused them for being right really earn the contempt in which thoughtful hold them

Andre Jute
I told you idiots so repeatedly