Old January 10th 08, 04:48 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default Police target South Australian cyclists

On 2008-01-10, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
(I wonder if RFID chips could work, with cops and parking cops
equipped with hand held scanners, and a backpack full of locks. A
bike without a chip gets locked up and the truck comes by later to
impound it. Plainclothes spotters at intersections with readers walk
out, scan the bike, and slash the tyres to stop the owner riding off
then lock the bike... Only cost each rider a couple of hundred a year
to fund, surely!)

Woops! I seem to have accidentally placed my bicycle in my microwave!
Sorry officer!

--
TimC
Yay! I have found the last bug bug bug bug bug bug bug