Old May 29th 04, 07:39 AM
Richard Brockie

Default Ganglian Cyst: A Result of Cycling?

wrote:
Dear Richard,

So much for the vaunted angled brackets! I was grossly
deceived about their power to contain even the longest url.
(Or the editor that I used added a hyphen and broke the
line.)

Thanks for smacking the swollen address flat with tinyurl.

Dear Carl,

I had never heard of angled brackets serving that function. I must
admit that I was stumped by the hyphen for a moment.

By the way, you have me thinking about getting my own Fury roadmaster
to play on - do they come big enough for someone 6'4"?

--
R.

Richard Brockie "Categorical statements
The tall blond one. always cause trouble."