Old March 27th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66[_2_]

Default Favorite music while bicycling

JCrowe wrote:
Hi Folks,

So, what music do people listen to while cycling? I was
just listening to four Rossini overtures yesterday, William Tell,
The Silken Ladder, The Thieving Magpie and The Barber of Seville
and I thought I'd start this thread. I also like the last Dylan
album and JJ Cale/Eric Clapton latest as well. Anybody else?

Whatever's going on in my head, probably something classical. Don't use
radio or iPod while riding, but listen to XM much of the rest of the time.