Old December 9th 04, 07:39 AM
War On Error

"Sticker Jim" wrote in message

I love sub-$1000 tadpole trikes!

This is an interesting design. I like the long wheelbase and simple but
solid adjustability. Looks a little bit like a Hotmover. The chain routing
might be less than optimal; but the rest of it seems well thought out. I'm
no fan of U-brakes; but they should get the job done. Same with the low-end
components - plenty reliable for most applications. The front wheels appear
to be stock BMX type - very cheap and easy to replace at any bike shop.
Hopefully we'll see more trikes like this one as the market heats up.

WOE