Old May 4th 04, 12:49 AM
TritonRider

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

From: "Carl Sundquist"

What role did the police play when Mercer hit Myerson and broke his skull?

It really depends on whether the cops want to help too. I had a car pass me on
the right in the breakdown lane, cut left in front of me across the back of the
field, go across a double yellow then cut back into the lane just barely
missing the front of the field. This was near the start finish and I got the
cars Plate, make, model and color. I had gave it to one of the cops within 2
minutes of the incident, and the car had just passed him, his comment was
"Yeah, what do you want me to do about it?" I told him that I thought the
driver had endagered everyone, and he said "Thats, your opinion." Seeing where
this was going I went and found one of the State Police and they at least took
a report along with making some really nasty comments about local yokel
imitation cops, but in the end nothing ever happened that I heard of.
Sometimes, even if they see it, they don't do ****.
Bill C