Old January 7th 08, 02:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ray

Default Cadel on Australian drivers

AndrewJ wrote:
"THERE is nowhere on Earth that Cadel Evans feel less safe on his bike
than here at home."

www.theage.com.au today.

If you're a believer in Karma, then Australian drivers are headed for
a troublesome future.

I saw the article. Doors deliberately opened (including a bus door),
objects thrown, morons waving hammers, umpteen near misses, and being
shot at less than 50 km from where I sit writing this. Tell us about it.
This is why I ride with a rear vision mirror on my glasses, first line
of defence, see the stupid *******s coming.
By the way, I've also been a licenced driver for 27 years, and see as
many arseholes when on four wheels as on two. The only difference is
vulnerability.
Cheers,
Ray