Old February 5th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
SMS

Default Right/Wrong way riding for survival.

wrote:

The other (unpopular) thing I would do is give tax deductions only for 2
children, and increase the tax for more children, so that those who
overburden the schools would have to pay for their excess children.
Population control by taxes? A whole new concept.

Be careful there. In some European countries their considering the
opposite, increasing taxes (their equivalent of our Social Security) for
those citizens that don't have enough (2) children.

We don't have a population problem right now, we have the problem of
eight years of Bush and his cronies sucking the life blood out of the
country.

Is Obama sure he wants the clean-up job? On the one hand, people will
cut him some slack since they know he wasn't the one that got us into
this. On the other hand, the expectations of him being able to fix
things are way too high.