Old July 7th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
AMuzi

Default Solution to Bashed Chainrings?

Chalo wrote:
Phil W Lee wrote:
T•m Sherm&n wrote
How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

It's used for removing branches that make the area an unsuitable
habitat for hikers.
And for attacking anyone he doesn't think should be there.

When he isn't using it as a weapon, I understand that Mike Vandeman
uses his saw to cut Genista, a nice-looking but invasive and
allergenic woody shrub.

Yes, it's funny that MV sees fit to remove species he considers
invasive, while actually representing the most invasive and
destructive species of all (and acting the part). And then he attacks
people in various ways for doing exactly what he's doing, minus the
gratuitous killing of wild plants.

Chalo

An oft-told story.

At least we made maize victorious over teocinte and
sensimilla pays much better than our midwest hemp ditchweed.

I wonder if Mike would come introduce my dandelions to The
Righteous Scythe of Death?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/