Old August 1st 12, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
展奄rdo

Default "Disabled" Guy - "pepper sprayed" at 2012

On 01/08/2012 02:07, Phil W Lee wrote:
"Tired" considered Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:30:05 +0100 the
perfect time to write:

Phil W Lee wrote:
:: "James Allen" considered Mon, 30 Jul 2012
:: 20:21:47 +0100 the perfect time to write:
::
:::
:::
::: "Tired" wrote in message ...
:::
:::
:::: she should get some recognition there standing up to an angry mob
:::: like that, without the protection of a stab vest or truncheon)
:::
::: Looks to me like she's holding an ASP at one point?
:::
::: This video makes me feel quite confused actually, on the one hand I
::: often find myself looking at videos of the police in situations
::: like this and thinking they "are" just violent thugs who get off on
::: the power they have, but OTOH I can't help thinking that these
::: cyclists, especially the so-called disabled guy and the **** in the
::: green t-shirt who joined him on the bonnet deserved a good beating.
:::
:: Who will be left to complain when they come for you?

They didnt come for anyone, dont be so stupid.

You clearly don't bother to read anything about the subject of the
post you are responding to.

The police deliberately set up a confrontation, and their own actions
and statements prove it.

So when did they organise your little bike ride then and why did you
find it necessary to take part?

--
Moving things in still pictures