Old January 22nd 20, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Something On a Trek Frame

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 10:49:34 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/22/2020 12:30 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Looking at Trek Madone frames I see on the off-side chainstay that there is something called a "Duotrap" by Bontrager - can anyone tell me what this thing is and what it does?

https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/e...ensor/p/12319/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Unfortunately like a lot of Trek stuff they do a very poor job of explaining its actual use. Is it a cadence sensor? Is it a speedo? One of the outside comments mentioned that it pairs with Strava. Well, I think that I used Strava at one time and didn't like that everyone in the world had access to your courses and speeds.