Old November 19th 11, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default More on Bow Roundabout

On Nov 19, 12:25*pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 10:41:42 +0000, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

The news comes as around 200 cycling campaigners held a vigil for the
victims - Brian Dorling, 58, and a 34-year-old woman - at 18:00 GMT at
the Bow Roundabout.

Looked more like a hundred to me, but people did come and go and there
were two or three knots of cyclists round the edges.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed

The video I saw today looked like it was a bumper turnout and a real
show of cycling strength.

--
Simon Mason