Old November 19th 11, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default More on Bow Roundabout

On 19/11/2011 14:31, Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:59 pm, Bertie wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:25:04 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"

wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 10:41:42 +0000, Bertie
wrote:

The news comes as around 200 cycling campaigners held a vigil for the
victims - Brian Dorling, 58, and a 34-year-old woman - at 18:00 GMT at
the Bow Roundabout.

Looked more like a hundred to me, but people did come and go and there
were two or three knots of cyclists round the edges.

I know at least ten people who were there.

Bring them along when we go for a few pints with Guy :-)
Should be a big turnout as well.

--
Simon Mason

Tattoo, spotting the seaplane approaching the island, runs up a tower
and excitedly yells, with a French accent, "Ze Plane! Ze Plane!" and
rings a bell.
University