Old April 29th 12, 07:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John[_24_]

Default this riding thing

On 2012-04-28, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
This riding thing is fun when you do it enough to manage the hard
bits.

As the Italian motorcycle has Japanese Electrics Problems, I am
bicycle mounted only.

I'm learning a lot more about the Burwood/Strathfield area, because if
I want something then it has to be cycled to.
So has anyone been doing any discovery lately? Anyone even riding
their bloody bikes?

Been doing lots of riding, very little newsgrouping though. I've just
been catching up after a long break from a.b.

Most of my riding is to and from work. The morning ride is always the
same route - the shortest safe one. I do sometimes like to explore on
the way home, when I have a bit more time. As a result I have a much
better knowledge of the area than I would if I commuted by other means.

--
John
"Cycling's enemy is not the car; it is the idiot. And idiots travel by