Old April 30th 12, 02:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

Default this riding thing

On 2012-04-28, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
So has anyone been doing any discovery lately? Anyone even riding
their bloody bikes?

We don't just ride bikes anymore
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/pol...427-1xpyz.html

Over the long weekend just gone (what, Friday wasn't an official day
off?), I did Bright to Mt Hotham return, Bright to Ovens to Mt Beauty
to Bright, and Bright to Mt Buffalo return back to the bottom of the
hill. 301km all up.

All exploration for me. I've done Mt Buffalo and Mt Hotham on bike
before, but the kind that has either a 496cc or 1185cc engine. Not
owning a car makes it hard to explore such regions on bicycle,
usually. Shall have to return next year.

--
TimC
The path to enlightenment_0.16.5-6 is through apt-get