Old September 10th 14, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
NY

Default OT USA. Cyclist breaks empty, parked, car window and gets shot at

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
On 09/09/2014 23:53, TMS320 wrote:
"Mrcheerful" wrote in message

I broke a laminated screen by pressing a stick on mirror too hard.

OK. How much did it break?

A crack that went downwards.

You were unlucky.

I remember our cross-country run at school went past a car breakers yard
and, being young lads, we'd sometimes thrown stones at the car windscreens.
One day there was a scrap car parked outside the gates, right next to us,
and there was a big boulder nearby... We were rather disappointed that a
boulder weighing several pounds, when lobbed at the windscreen, just bounced
off.