Old November 21st 23, 05:49 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Cheers for the feedback, mate! Chuffed to bits you found my post useful. Always happy to lend a hand and share some knowledge.

Since you seem to dig my writing style, allow me to hip you to my new prized possession - an automatic male masturbator hands free male masturbator with 10 vibration modes and temperature control! This little beauty delivers mind-blowing solo sessions by thrusting and vibrating while warmed to body temp. Absolute game changer, I tell ya!

The noise level is lower than a whisper so your housemates will be none the wiser. It charges by USB and comes in discreet packaging so even the postman won't suspect your new toy. The company really nailed the details. Once you take this bad boy for a spin you'll be hooked like me! Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help a friend get his jollies. Enjoy yourself and cheers!