Old March 5th 05, 12:33 AM
Tom Sherman

Freewheeling wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Jon Meinecke wrote:

As I said, interesting tango.... There's no reason it need be
unpleasant,
in my opinion, as that has its own destructive effect as civil discourse
suffers....

In words Ed Dolan would use, "Screw civil discourse!"

If people want to **** on the newsgroup, I will be happy to make the pile
higher.

I never thought it would be so easy to induce you to so accurately describe
the quality of your discourse. Kudos to Jon! You may have done a
disservice to Zach, however, who at least proposed a reasonable hypothesis.

Just replying in kind to your original right-wing diatribe. Just because
it is academic language and has some citations does not give it any value.

I still want to know what your real agenda is – if you are hoping to
actually change people’s opinions by arguing on Usenet, you are either
naïve or full of overblown self-importance.

At least Ed Dolan was funny when he ranted. You are not. Sorry.

Zach Kaplan mentioned oil prices, You responded with the following
troll: “If we can't agree that it's time to end tyranny and
totalitarianism it's doubtful that we'll ever be able to coordinate
resolution of any of these other "wicked problems" that face us.”

--
Tom Sherman - ****ing Contest Hell