Old December 4th 13, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default A victory for Alex but Met Police are off-target

On Wednesday, 4 December 2013 12:25:14 UTC, Mrcheerful wrote:

What? the law that applies to the users of all wheeled vehicles? I
think that the cyclists would be up in arms about that, after all, their
journeys are too important to interrupt by stopping at red lights, or
give way lines, or pedestrian crossings. In fact, if I ever get stopped
for anything again I am going to play the 'I'm a cyclist' card and
therefore immune to prosecution/road laws.

I wonder how long it will be before there is a new set of laws that give
all sorts of rights to cyclists, they will be become the new jews, and
it will be forbidden to say anything against them. ADL for cyclists,
anyone?

It's time to call the men in white coats.