Old August 3rd 18, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Default “be somewhere else” toavoid anti-social cyclists

Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 7:42:45 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
Sounds like next year there will be pitchforks and drawing pins everywhere.
while the first Dunwich Dynamos passed without notice, recent events had
grown too big. Now, thousands of cyclists took part, causing “hour after
hour” of disturbance.
Others living along the route have also complained about a minority of
cyclists making noise, listening to loud music and urinating on their
property.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/dunwich-d...ints-1-5634893

I assume these residents never drive after sunset.
Curious that your first thought was criminal damage and violence, says something about you and motorists in general.

I think I might fly to Britain next year, to take part in this. I do
wonder if our brave trolls will make an appearance.. .

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'