Old August 4th 18, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default “be somewhere else” to avoid anti-social cyclists

On 02/08/18 19:42, MrCheerful wrote:
Sounds like next year there will be pitchforks and drawing pins everywhere.
while the first Dunwich Dynamos passed without notice, recent events had
grown too big. Now, thousands of cyclists took part, causing “hour after
hour” of disturbance.
Others living along the route have also complained about a minority of
cyclists making noise, listening to loud music and urinating on their
property.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/dunwich-d...ints-1-5634893

As I write, there is a fete going on in the green space over the road.
We've had hour after hour of disturbance. Abandoned vehicles blocking
the road, fetists making a noise, music and the continuous clatter of an
ice cream van delivering noxious diesel fumes over my property.

I suppose it's nothing to complain about, after all, it's not cyclists.