Old November 13th 08, 01:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 10, 3:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
If it were not for the computer and the internet, Dolan would not have

anyone to annoy or offend ....

I have lived at least 95% of my life without a computer and the Internet.
I guess I could live the remaining 5% the same as before if I had to.

T O T A L B U L S H I T !!!!! I challenge you to prove it and pull

the plug. Cant' do it, can you?????

You first.

Unlike JimmyMac, I was never stupid enough to think computers were
important.

[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota