Old November 24th 08, 03:43 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

On Nov 23, 11:55*am, "marika" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Tom, I'm saying the WHOLE SYSTEM, down to the lack of space for
cyclists and up to the gated communities, hints at a jungle where only
the strongest survive.

this is scary.

Yes, the jungle is scary.

You get it, or playing dumb?

this is really scary

Camouflage is a way of life in the jungle.

Read this and see my solutions to this jungle...
(Yes, bike facilities are in the program)
COMING OUT OF THE JUNGLE
"Communism forgets that life is individual.

can't remember discussing your work ethic with him

We are fighting the jungle.

Capitalism forgets that
life is social, and the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the
thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism but in a higher
synthesis.

hard worker, no

Why work so hard to feed the lions.

It is found in a higher synthesis that combines the truths
of both." -M.L. King
A PROGRAM FOR A BETTER WORLD

this is promotional material for Space Nuts 2008

It's also a strategy for survival for the human species.