Old February 16th 20, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Better Braking?

On 2/15/2020 3:03 PM, wrote:

snip

I was replying to your pedantic remark 'As always: Sorry for introducing real numbers into a discussion. '. Those are not real numbers and certainly can not be checked. We have to believe you. In that case we can also believe Tom saying that thy dyno slowed him down considerably. BTW I think going from 20 to 19 mph is quite a bit for some. Bottom line is a dyno(hub) cost you 5-10 W, a battery powered light not.

It's very important to distinguish actual data from trusted sources from
data from untrusted sources which is also fabricated in order to attempt
to support a specific agenda.

Sadly, we've seen fabricated data for decades from the person you are
referring to. Fabricated data is worse than no data at all.