Old November 28th 08, 10:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 10:53 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Dante had it all wrong. The lowest depths of Hell are reserved for
Stalkers.

An this diversionary nonsense has what to do with what I wrote? Dolan
in his own words...

"I will lie in wait for him [Tom Sherman] like a cat ready to pounce
on a mouse. There is no one I like to pound on better than Tom
Sherman. No one else is worthy of me. I am just waiting for him to say
one wrong word [on the political situation] and I will go berserk."

"I will admit I think I was stalking Tom Sherman at one time briefly."

"Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get
though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am."

... and JimmyMac babbles on and one ... never seeming to realize that I
am no longer reading him.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows -
Minnesota